We Are A Fully Integrative Clinic in Scottsdale Offering Treatment For Pain, Nerves, and More
We treat most symptoms before they lead to more severe permanent conditions
We Are Experts In Treating Neuropathy
Restore Wellness Center was founded on Restoring patients to a quality of life they may have thought unattainable.
Saving limbs and the ability to stay active enjoying life is our main goal with every patient. Alongside excellent providers we treat our patients like family around here. Respect and a positive attitude towards life and treatment is how we operate.
At Restore Wellness, we go beyond what you can see to treat the underlying cause of your symptoms, using treatments specifically designed to give our patients the improved blood flow, decreased fatigue, healthy looking legs with a new outlook on life
We Provide Compassion, Support, And Healing
We understand that every patient and every diagnosis is unique. We always take the time to get to know each of our patients to understand the specific health conditions that lead to their symptoms.
- Skin Changes / Discoloration
- Leg Pain / Aching / Cramping
- Leg & Ankle Swelling
- Heavy Feeling in Legs
- Sharp Pains/ Tingling
- Leg Restlessness
- Leg Itching / Burning / Numbness
- Aesthetic Appearance of Legs
Our mission is to provide you with unparalleled care. We are dedicated to providing each and every one of our patients with the highest degree of care and compassion
Personalized Treatment for Neuropathy, Discoloration, Nerve Discomfort & Circulation in the Vascular System
Minor Ailments Today Can Lead to Serious Health Risks Later
If you have been Prescribed Lyrica, Neurontin, or Cymbalta there are alternative solutions with little to no side effects
Our Treatments Heal many Lingering Conditions like Numbness, Tingling, Circulation Issues & Nerve Pain, while Avoiding Complications
Lingering leg pain, Varicose Veins or tingling in your extremities should never be ignored. This can lead to an increased risk for more serious underlying medical conditions. We can help.
New advancements are being introduced to not only treat Peripheral Neuropathy, new studies are showing the ability to reverse it.
The best part is our treatments can be covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most Major Insurances.
Contact our expert team to setup your customized treatment today
Slide left to right for Unhealthy vs Healthy
Americans Suffer From Neuropathy
Percentage of Americans with Neuropathy Symptoms. Sadly, only a small percentage seek treatment
Of Diabetes Patients suffer from Neuropathy
We Can Help
Halt A Progressive Condition That Will Worsen Over Time
What you can do at home
- Deal with your feet, particularly assuming you have diabetes. Actually look at day to day for rankles, cuts or calluses. Wear delicate, free cotton socks and cushioned shoes. You can utilize a crescent loop, which is accessible in clinical stockpile stores, to keep bedcovers off hot or delicate feet.
- Work out. Ordinary activity, like strolling three times each week, can decrease neuropathy torment, further develop muscle strength and assist with controlling glucose levels. Delicate schedules, for example, yoga and jujitsu could likewise help.
- Stop smoking. Cigarette smoking can influence flow, expanding the gamble of foot issues and other neuropathy entanglements.
- Eat better. Great nourishment is particularly critical to guarantee that you get fundamental nutrients and minerals. Incorporate natural products, vegetables, entire grains and lean protein in your eating routine.
- Stay away from extreme liquor. Liquor can exaggerate symptoms of neuropathy.
- Screen your blood glucose levels. Assuming you have diabetes, this will assist with monitoring your blood glucose and could assist with working on your neuropathy.
Neuropathy Can Lead To More Serious And Painful Conditions Like Venous Insufficiency or Diabetes
We Can Help
Get Back To Your Best Life
We accept multiple forms of insurance, including Medicare. Check out the section below or give us a call at our office to discuss pricing solutions.
Got A Question?
I have seen significant improvement since I received treatment from Restore Wellness
My experience with Restore Wellness Center has been nothing but amazing. The staff really takes the time to get to know who you are, your background, your concerns, and makes me feel comfortable coming in. Kyle, Zack and Christina are the wonderful faces I see every time I come in and they are always so welcoming. The doctors are just as great!
This place is fresh, clean and well equipped. The Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Shout out to Kyle! . Thank you for the most relaxing afternoon. I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful lasting relationship!
Try Any of Our 3 Locations
Scottsdale Office: 7555 E Osborn Rd Unit 104, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Peoria Office (New Location): 9200 W Union Hills Dr, Ste 103, Peoria, AZ 85382
Queen Creek (New Location): 18510 E San Tan Blvd, Ste 115, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Get Your Free Consultation Today